International Milling Technologist (m/w/d) (erfolgreich besetzt)HQ in Vienna
Über GoodMills Group GmbH
The GoodMills Group GmbH is a holding company, managing seven country organizations within total, twenty-five flour mills.
It is the leading milling company in Europe, processing 2.9 million tons of grain and generating €830 million turnover (2018). The holding company is based in Vienna, Austria. In addition to the local site, further subsidiaries are located in Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria.
The GoodMills Group combines the benefits of an international network with local knowledge of different markets in Central and Eastern Europe. Due to this know-how and regional reach, the company is able to take advantage of local and cross-border opportunities.
As a succession-planning we are searching an International Milling Technologist to support especially the East-European-sites.
Give technological advice, support and optimize the East-European milling-sites
- Propose improvements, monitor measures and ensure the team members are prepared for the change, ensure consistent and sustainable implementation.
- Develop a concept for maintenance, monitoring and performance management of the mills.
- Collaboration in and coordination of large projects (building new mills, modernizing existing mills).
- Support local project teams in modification and modernizing projects as well as technical purchasing.
- Contribute to employee development and training of employees in production (e.g. Millers) and related fields (e.g. Quality Assurance).
- Participate and/or lead other projects as needed.
- Ensure compliance to internal policies and guidelines.
- The position will report to the Technical Director of the GoodMills Group GmbH.
Experienced Miller, with strong technological know-how and good communication skills
- Successful graduation in milling, operational or food technology or mechanical engineering.
- Long experience in milling as Plant/Production Manager or Head Miller or Milling Technologist.
- International experience, ideally and especially in Northern, Central or Eastern European countries.
- Experience in technology improvement, project management and planning, milling process design.
- Excellent knowledge of raw-material and finished products of milling industry.
- Sound understanding of technology, production process and quality systems.
- Above average computer literacy (MS Office, project management tools).
- As the job will be performed mainly “on-site”, willingness to travel intensively is of high importance.
- As an exception, travel could start at home location and home office is possible if individually agreed in advance.
- Eager to drive the area of responsibility with aspiration for excellence.
- Quick and mentally highly flexible and open.
- Well structured and highly analytical.
- Competent communicator with excellent presentation, listening and instruction skills.
- Able to convince, lead, motivate, coach, mentor and develop people.
- High ethical standards, treats people with respect, appreciation and trust.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, down to earth, leading by example.
- Highly self-motivated and going for the challenge with a good sense of responsibility.
- Fluent language skills in English and ideally German, any other language of the region would be a plus.
GoodMills offers a highly interesting challenge in one of the biggest milling companies in the world. The job offered is multicultural and highly diverse with interesting prospects to develop your skills, knowledge and personality. Also GoodMills can offer interesting career perspectives within a multinational organization. In addition GoodMills has high ethical standards and values concerning their employees and offers additonal interesting benefits. A company car, also for private use, will also be part of the package offered to candidates.
GoodMills has outsourced the recruitment exclusively to CeresRecruitment. Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.goodmills.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.