Quality Manager (m/f)Hamburg
Über Dole Europe GmbHDole Europe is the European division of Dole Foods, one of the world’s biggest providers of fresh fruit and vegetables. Dole Europe imports a large range of fresh fruit and vegetables from its own agricultural businesses in the Dole Food Company and from independent producers around the world. Dole Europe also provides retailers with innovative solutions for services and products. The Dole brand stands worldwide for highest product quality, innovation, research and development and a more sustainable and socially responsible production. For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a Quality Manager (m/f).
- Supports Dole Sales priorities towards Dole Customers concerning QA/ FS and ripening improvement.
- Maintains Dole internal GMP process and documentation.
- Regulates improvement and certification promoting customer satisfaction and good communication.
- Responsible in solution finding reducing customer claims.
- Tracks follow up on implemented trials.
- Communicates agreed customer expectations concerning fruit QA/ FS specifications certification, packaging, cooling expectations, administration and fruit age with in Dole.
- Promotes improved quality differentiation according to customer expectations.
- Prepares and drives Quality audits.
- University degree in Food chemistry, Agriculture or comparable education.
- At least 5-7 years of progressively responsible experience in Quality Management preferably in perishable products with customer relations.
- Solid knowledge of fundamental post-harvest fruit quality and food safety& risk issues, as well as ripening and import processes.
- Strong communication skills at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors, conducts oneself in a professional business manner.
- Open minded, solution oriented, flexible - adapts well to quickly changing priorities.
- Preferably fluent in German and English in communication and writing, knowledge of a further language (Spanish) appreciated.
- Excellent knowledge of all standard Windows and MS Office applications.