Specifications Manager EUBased at any of the EU Baker & Baker locations. Flexible working from home policy
Are you a stress resistant manager with food specifications experience? Do you like to work in an international environment? Do you have strong analytical skills to translate data into strategic initiatives? We are looking for you!
Über Baker & Baker Netherlands BV
Baker & Baker joins two families and generations of industry knowledge to deliver innovative, upscale, authentic American-style bakery products and outstanding selling concepts. Baker & Baker’s deep understanding of market trends and consumer needs has presented customers with trendsetting modern bakery innovations. This includes a large assortment of cookies, brownies, muffins, cakes and savoury bakery products. BAKER & BAKER is a European leader in the bakery convenience segment, operating across 12 sites in seven countries, with around 2,500 employees and an annual turnover in excess of €400m. Formerly known as CSM Bakery Solutions, BAKER & BAKER operates within four key channels; food service, retail, bakery and wholesale, equipping our customers with innovative products and the necessary category management and sales support to succeed. BAKER & BAKER owns a number of trusted and recognized bakery brands, including Baker & Baker, Goldfrost, Molco, Croexsa, Concadoro and Artisal. The brands reflect their passion for bakery, by offering outstanding goods and services with expertise and support that customers can rely on. For the European Specifications Team Baker & Baker is looking for a Manager. The team comprises seven persons in three different countries. The team creates legally compliant raw material, packaging and finished product specifications and other customer specific product documentation, primarily through the use of the Recipe Management model in their ERP system – SAP. You will report to the Director Compliance & Regulatory Affairs.
Leading the European Specifications Team
- Ensure the highest level of correctness, completeness and responsiveness for the team.
- Closely cooperate with Marketing, Sales, Quality, R&D, Customer Service, Procurement, Master Data Management and IT.
- Proactively drive continuous improvement and simplifications in ways of working and IT.
- Manage workload in team, by balancing responsibilities, creating a support structure and setting priorities.
- Ensure team members have the right skills and tools to perform, provide training where needed.
- Create reports based on extensive data analyses which can lead into data-driven decisions and actions.
Stress resistant manager, experienced in food, with strong analytical skills
- Degree (min. BSc.) in Food Science, Nutrition, Chemistry or equivalent relevant education.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the food industry, in a role familiar with product specifications.
- Preferably several years experience in a leadership role.
- Working knowledge of food labelling legislation.
- Working knowledge of SAP is a big advantage, but training will be given.
- IT skills: analysing large data sets in spreadsheets, and document management.
- Attention to detail, tenacity, ability to recognize, question and resolve discrepancies.
- Very well organised, stress resistant, self-motivated, enthusiastic and confident.
- Customer focused, and capable of working with constant high workload.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to liaise with other functions within Baker & Baker, in an open, positive and supportive way.
Based at any of the EU Baker & Baker locations; Antwerp, Bremen, Strasbourg, Barcelona, Porto, Milan, Warsaw or Amsterdam. Flexible working from home policy.
The recruitment for the Specifications manager EU has been exclusively outsourced to CeresRecruitment. Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at www.bakerandbaker.eu. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.